- PodCamp’s community comprises traditional media professionals, PR specialists, marketing leaders, enthusiastic hobbyists, and several bloggers, audio and video podcasters and more.
- Our demographics tend to point towards the mid-20’s-50’s age range.
- The mix of genders is usually roughly 65/35 male to female.
- We tend to have discretionary income and a strong desire to understand products and services that might appeal to us and/or our audiences.
- Attendees hail from business-to-consumer, business-to-business, not-for-profit and public sector organizations.
What You’ll Get
In return for your sponsorship we will:
- Announce your sponsorship through the PodCamp Toronto Twitter account (twitter.com/podcamptoronto ) and in the PodCamp Toronto podcast.
- Allow you to provide posters to display at the registration desk.
- Post your name and logo on the PodCamp Toronto website and Facebook group, with a clickable link back to the destination of your choice.
- Add your URL to several future blog posts to drive even more traffic back to your site.
- Mention and thank you at least twice throughout the event including to all attendees in the opening remarks.
Donations: You can sponsor PodCamp Toronto for as little as $250.
Sponsorship in kind: If you would like to donate goods or services to PodCamp Toronto, let us know.
Is It Worth It?
Here are two quotes from one of last year’s sponsors:
- “…if you do sponsor, especially in new events, you and your company will be viewed as part of the early “founders” of the conference and the industry.”
- “They continue to be worth our time and effort as a company, but most imoprtantly [sic], they’re fun, interesting and a great way to interact with others of similar interests.”